Monday, December 27, 2010

Sleepless Night

Goshhhh... its 5am in the morning and i still can't get into sleep... aikzzzz...
yet, my baby sleeping sweetly in my Bed LOL!! "Serious Sweet" !! LOL...

There's lots of lots of things running inside my mind...
some point i was happy, some point i was sad..
some things sparked me motivated, some things made me de-motivated..

Mainly because of Am not satisfied with my current situation and what i have done for the whole 2010...
Kinda like wasted a lot of time... but the greatest thing happened in 2010 is I Get t0 bE with mY DreamGirl!! MY BABY of course... (= Love her so so so much...

And because of her, now Am sleepless!! lol... wasn't wanna blame it on her.. just talking about it..
Cz Am wondering wondering and wondering... I got to plan ahead for 2011!!!
There's lots of thing I've already missed out this year!! gonna chase it back coming year!! not gonna waste my time doing nonsense and shitssssssssssss!

First, I Gonna Need Bunch of CASHHHHHHH for Our CNY!! FACE is very important... specially for my typical CINA relatives... gosh.....15k will do (=

Coming up gonna be tripsssssssssss!! she got hell lots of place wanna go!! Hehe (= and this time am not letting her go alone!! was killing me when she was in Japan )=
Am gonna have my first air flight with her!!! woohoo....
1st stop, i think it's gonna be a crazy cheap shopping heaven for clothesssss!! >>>> Bangkok !!
2nd stop, i think it's around our anniversary, am sure we gonna make it!! >>>> Taiwan !!
3rd stop, never the less, a place she love and misses the most!!  >>>> Japan !!

Baby, hereby am making my commitment to You and trust me... your 2011 is gonna be ur Craziest Shopping YEAR u ever have!!! wuahahaha....!!!! (((=
but with me alone, it;s impossible to make it, and soooo (=
please forgive me for being mad sometimes,
please chill me for being stress sometimes,
please calm me for being angry sometimes,
please "tahan" me for being Ignorance to u sometimes,
Because I'm thinking, doing, making thingssssss for Us to have what we wanted to have (-=
and i NEEDED YOU!!! specially MENTALLY supporting ME!!!!

Am gonna Give my BEST to u and for our Better and Brighter FUTURE!!!!
Am gonna Fight all the WAY, Just to see you smile and happily ever after (=



Fairy Tales exist when u DARE to Dream!!!!!
Dreams come true when u DARE to Believe!!!!!


ILOVEYOU, KarenKho
♥hubby


No comments:

Post a Comment