Sunday, December 5, 2010

Middle of the Night



Woke Up in the middle night , writing my blog with my girl by my side (=



Being damn emo recently..
Being damn stress recently..
Being damn bad tempered recently..
All because recently one shot happened so manyyyyyyyyyy kind of bad things to my life.. just dont know how to face it and over come it )=
Never thought of my family and the family business will go down till so bad and worst and the CO facing bankruptcy.... Gosh... So hard for me to face it = =
When i see my mum, i really dunno what can i do for her, i just can say that i'm doing great in my life so dont have to worry about me... Seriously i wanna help them, but i cant even take care of my own and how can i take care the whole family..... God please HELP me... please...

Luckily i still have her by my side, i couldn't stand without her... i love her so fucking much i can say!!
"Sorry i might hurt u a lot before, but i'm fucking gonna threw away all those shitty mess in my mind and in person and become a better one alright ? (="

Hmmmmmmmm... Looks like i'm gonna delay my dream for a moment and see what i can do for my family and for my love one first... 
PLEASE WAIT FOR ME!!! I"LL COME TO U ASAP!! BEFORE JUNE 2011!!!



(ps: I'll never gonna let u go if u never let me go; even u tried to go and i'll chase u till the end of the world!)
ILOVEYOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment