Sunday, December 26, 2010

7th Months of Being in Love witH My BaByyyy♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

yeAAh... itS exactly 7months already!! 7months ago, i got to be with herrrrrrrrrr, my love ♥ (=

hmmmmm... along the way, things didnt went through smooth and nice, but anyway, we managed to go through tough and rough obstacles and challenges, specially she did the most of thing to forgive my bad and helps me to become a better guy of being a better one not for her, but for myself.... she loved me more than anythings in the world.... she even gave up her family, her best friends, her studies, her career, her reputations and just everything about her life she let it go simply just to be with me!!

i wasnt a good guy before i met her in my life... she did changes me a lot... hehe
she teaches me to smile, even when am down (=
she teaches me to act cute, LOL...
she teaches me to be calm, even when am madly Angry (=
she teaches me to stay strong, when ever am gonna give up...
she teaches me to enjoy, even when am bored with stuff i dont like...
Most importantly, she teaches me about how to be sincere and appreciate myself before i should do that to others!!



this picture is exactly the same profile pic of her fbook when i added her and get to arouse her.. xoxo

Baby, life wasn't good to me, But you just made it better (=
Baby, it just took one hit of you now I'm addicted )=



And this is us after 7monthssssssss 
I wont gonna run away, Just wanna make your day, when you fell the world is on your shoulders (=
i Dont wanna make it worse, Just wanna make us work (=
Baby tell me i will do whatever!




What i wanna tell yea baby is, things change and time fliesssssss....
But my love to u will never ever gonna change forever!!
Deeply inside my heart i knew am totally into u and i dunno how can i live without u by my side!!
Just Simply "ILOVEYOU" from u will lighten up my entire life!! hehehehehe...
And am here, new born ME, heheehee... Am not looking for 7months or 7years....
AM Looking forward for my entire Whole Life is gonna be YOU, the One & Only!! 

See it was enough to know, if I ever let you go, I would be no one!
Cos I never thought I'd feel, all the things you made me feel, w
asn't looking for someone, NOT until YOU
Because, ILOVEYOU !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment